P.F Incense Cones - Geranium Moss
A connection blend to soak up the present moment, with notes of soft sage, ginger root, lavender, and patchouli. Inspired by overgrown wildflowers rooted in fresh earth, formulated with upcycled cedarwood and sustainable patchouli.
Available for a limited time while supplies last.
Fragrance family: Floral • Woody
Scent throw: Moderate
• 30 incense cones
• Recyclable black paper tubes
• 2.36" in diameter and 2.64" in height
• Burns for approx. 20-25 minutes
- Light the end of the incense cone at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds, enough to create a small flame.
- If the flame isn't allowed to burn long enough, it may extinguish before burning all the way through (about 25 mins).
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense cone should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only. Please note that the bottom of the incense cone may leave a residual stain on ceramic holders while burning.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.