- A SGD25 deposit is required to confirm each appointment, which will be deducted from the cost of your bracelet or anklet (non-refundable if you don't show up, cancel or reschedule* less than 12 hours before your slot).
*To reschedule less than 12 hours before your slot, please make another booking on the calendar and make payment for another deposit. The total deposit(s) paid will be deducted from the cost of your bracelet during your appointment. Please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org once you have booked another appointment due to rescheduling less than 12 hours before your slot.
- You are to ensure that you are comfortable with the fit when we measure your wrist/ankle before zapping. Any size adjustments after zapping is chargeable.
- The minimum age to get a permanent jewelry is 12. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The 30-day warranty for permanent jewelry is valid for repair in Singapore only. We are not able to fix your bracelet if you reside overseas. The warranty does not cover:
- Length adjustments after zapping
- If the jewelry is removed intentionally
- All chains are subjected to availability at the time of each appointment.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges for this service. All sales are final.
By making an appointment, you acknowledge that:
- You agree to the above terms
- You do not have any medical or other conditions that will impair your ability to participate in the welding procedure necessary to obtain permanent jewelry